Extra Stamina Cheat in The Survivor Rusty Forest Android

Starship studio comes with its newest game, The Survivor Rusty Forest where you have to fight for your life against the dangers of the zombies and infected wildlife along the game.

the survivor rusty forest medic kit walkthrough iphone android

In order to survive throughout the game, you will have to explore the open world to gather raw materials that will be needed to build your own weapons, tools, fortifications, shelters, etc.

At the beginning of the game your weapons are rock, hatchet, pickaxe that you can use to hit building and to destroy to get 75% of resources that can be spent on craft.
Hitting rock with your rock will get some stone with 50% chance.
Hitting rock with your pickaxe will get stone with 50% chance, Iron Ore With 25% chance and Sulfur Ore with 25% chance.

Throughout the game, you will also have to overcome struggles such as hunger, thirst, cold and radiation.
Here, you must craft weapons and tools then chop down trees in the forest to build a camp, or start a fire to keep your body warm.
To get some food, you can kill animals for meat as well as building a small shelter or a large fortress and putting traps and defences to keep a safe perimeter then defending your base at night.

Stamina will be vital here, as you will need stamina points every time you run, gather resources and fight with melee weapon.
To restore your stamina and health points, your Satiety Points should be over 20 and Radiation Points should be less then 20 and you also should not be bleeding and feeling cold.
If you can get through this, you will get 1 point of stamina and health per 4 seconds.

Also, you will lose satiety points during the game.
Each time, you feel cold you will lose 1 satiety points per 15 seconds, then you will lose 1 satiety point per 60 seconds.
To solve this, you must eat in order to restore satiety points.

Then, if you are being attacked by an animal you will start bleeding that will get you to lose 1 health point per 10 seconds.
And, if you are not feeling cold and you have over 20 satiety points your bleeding will stop automatically
Or you can do it by using sterile bandage in Medkits

Note that always try to avoid Radiation Areas so that you will lose 1 radiation point per 20 seconds. Later on, when having more over 100 radiation points you will lose 10 health points per 2 seconds.
To overcome this, you must use anti radiation pills that you can find in medkits

You can try to build more weapons, tents then add more buildings to go in and find more loot, more food. And, it will be great at adding lakes and a fishing rod

In order to build custom structures and fortification, you can re-purpose collected materials by placing building pieces into the world in real time.

Along the game, you can carry all of your items that you will need to survive and to answer the needs of crafting and character customization.

In term of crafting and degradation, resources are sparse and a continually growing list of recipes, gather resources such as wood, stone and rust metal will be needed to create weapons and tools.
Here, you must use your crafting skills to repair them.
You can also improve your items and equipment, that you can turn into something else or using the new crafting mechanisms to fix them.

In addition, this game will also give you stealth system where you are able to walk invincibly to pass zombies and animals who can see, hear and smell you body.

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.